Sunday, February 7, 2010

**Super Bowl**

Go Saints... 
We are over at The Kelly's watching the Super Bowl games and the Saints are killing the Colts.. The day has been long.. Cody and Aviry pushed Sammie down in the mud.. she has been sick the last couple of days.. Today is the first day she has been getting back to normal.. A lot has happened in a couple of weeks.. I only have a week left of work over at North West Research.. and then it is a week away from starting school.. I will be attending school at Paul Mitchell.. so exciting.. My cousin Kelli was just diagnosed with cancer. I wish her all the best and only good news to come! We are going to be going to Wendover the weekend after Valentines Day.. hope we win big. I will keep you update with more later... Oh Yeah.. Go Saints... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment